Monday 17 November 2014

Dani - New format

There had been trouble with the previous plan of publishing this mobile comic app I was working on which basically meaning it's not coming out as a mobile comic app. So I am trying to rework it. Problem is that I'm already half way done with this. So the solution is either to change format to make it work for common reading (like an ordinary 4 panel webcomic) or scrap all this and start a new from scratch.

Here are some samples to test it out visually.






The question is - Does it work?
Honestly, some parts look okay but the conversation part seems a bit confusing.

Therefore, I would like to ask, how does it look? is it comfortable? would you continue reading it in this format?

I am still not sure if it works or not. I will ask for opinions and see if it's comfortable for readers before continuing to finish it. If not, Dani's comic will end here and I will have to start again from scratch.

I'd like to ask for feedback on this so if ya'll have any thoughts on how to better this, let me know.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...