Wednesday 5 November 2014

Dani - The Evil Lord


While there is no comic for the time being as there is still a lot to be done, not to mention trying to fix a problem with it.

The biggest problem with the mobile app comic format that I've been working on is that it takes very little space, thus forced to elongate the length the comic to make a point, especially since each 'mobile 'page is one single PANEL. so for something that should've concluded in four pages, it becomes twenty 'mobile' pages... for more, well it becomes so many that I fear that one scene could've taken too long.

Take a look at my previous post that I used to figure out how to work with it,
Click to view the example here!

Thus, I have found my weakness in conveying short stories... again.

Still, I will put try to divide it to sub-parts and will try to upload them. I still want to see what the reception would be. If it's okay, then fine, if it's not, I will try to work on it but mostly, I will still try to finish what I started.

In the meantime, have a profile picture of the Evil Lord, the main antagonist that will constantly try to derail Dani's group from their goal and defeat them.

It is based on Jauk Keras, one of the traditional indonesian dances that represents a bad or boastful king.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...