Friday 7 November 2014

Dani - the minion


This is the Evil Lord's minion. He will function as the Evil Lord's right hand man to hire lesser minions and other evil doers to take down Dani and his team from achieving their goals,

As for this week, I'm unable to do any proper pages as I amcurrently at home dealing with family problems. The problem has settled but I'll be here until the end of the week just to spend some time here for a while. Still, I was able to finish this needed character and can soon be able to do the actual pages once I get back.

Hopefully then, I will be able to show what I've come up so far. I hope you viewers won't be too disappointed with my first try that ends up with quite a longer introduction than expected or planned in one or two scenes for just the first part of the comic (lol). of course there will be some action on later parts but I dont want to get hopes up until I've actually done the pages myself.

also this minion is based on another traditional indonesian dancer known as Pajegan. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it was some kind of shaman or healer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...