Monday 27 October 2014

Dani - Trio!

But first of all, another character to add to the group, Rafi.

Half-man and Half-beast, Rafi is physically the strongest in the group, almost superhuman, and can be insensitive but doesn't mean it. He uses Dani's hammer which was a gift of friendship between them to help forge Dani's weapons. He is also capable of beating monsters with the hammer should Dani and Syazwin were unable to handle them.


Here are all of them three in one picture. I wanted to figure out if the colour AS a group worked. I think I can do better but I haven't figured it out yet so I'm simply making it as I go. So for now, this'll do. Their enemy for the first work would simply be a reuse from an older work that I think would fit very nicely with the fantasy setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...