Sunday 23 December 2012

2nd Day of Comic Fiesta and The Comikers Awards

On the second day of Comic Fiesta annd finally the Comikers Awards Submission,

the second day is just as much fun. I've bought even more comics than I thought I would, adding more to my collection in just two days for this holiday.

I've even taken more pictures for sight-seeing,










Then, of course finally, the Comikers Awards Submission,

First the introduction,



Then the line-up for 17 ages and below,


and then the second group, 18 and above, in which I've participated,



I've managed to score... CONSOLATION PRIZE!





and believe me, IT FEELS GRAND. I never expected to be selected so feels pretty huge for me.

Met a lot of the artists and made acquaintances along the way so it was very much worth it.

also, i just want to thank my friends for helping me out during the making of the comic as well as helping me take pictures and stuff(lol)!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...