Saturday 22 December 2012

Comic Fiesta

That's right, ladies and gents, I've been to the local comic con and it was fantastic. It was super busy but still manageable. Toured myself around the very huge halls.. VERY huge halls and uncountable number of kiosks and booths filled with merchandises, comics, pretty pictures, games, girls and cosplayers of all shapes and sizes. Very colourful indeed, I assure you and was very well worth the wait.

Here are some pictures to show,




My all time favourite is still this fellow right here, simplicity and awesomeness right there;




Not only that, my contest comic submission was also displayed in one of the booths.





Other than that, I've bought plentiful comics waiting to be read during the holidays. Can't wait.

By the way, since I've finished all my final assessments except for painting assessment and one exam (pfffft) I'll try to start updating again as soon as possible.

Thank you and very sorry for the lack of comic updates! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...