Thursday 3 January 2013

Liga Prajurit Updated (Pages 1-12 reworked)

One month without comic updates? SHAMEFUR DISPRAY.

Therefore, in order to make up for lost time, I put up 3-4 pages as well. 

Not only that, I've reworked all the pages basically in terms of certain visual aspects for the characters and other stuff. So, in order to show those changes, I've decided to put all the pages since the first in this post for easy viewing. Story-wise has little been altered albeit minor grammatical changes.



















The reason for the visual look overhaul is that I didn't put enough effort in the designs that represent nusantara before. For the past few weeks, after researching more and consulting experts, I've managed to do some more development on it. It is important for me to make this look as convincing as well as beautiful before putting this out to publish someday. It's not just about looking pretty, it's about representing culture. Realistically, I may not be able to create a superb Rococo painting out of it but at least I would be happy to know and see that there is a sense of well-researched material in my work that I could show and tell to others.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...