Sunday 4 November 2012

Liga Prajurit 5

Feel free to point out any mistakes by visual technical or writing problems.

For some who may have followed this comic's development may notice that I skipped a page. This is because I find that particular page to be bothersome by visually difficult (proportions, composition and whatnot) and suffers writing problem that got me an artblock or writing block you may add for the whole week. Decided not to stop, I tried skipping it and tried a different approach - skipping it completely.

So I was hoping if anyone who has followed could tell if this is an okay attempt or does it cause more confusion in terms of storyline and such.

I would help to just let me know whether if it it's alright or not.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...