Wednesday 20 November 2013

Minor updates and a little 'teaser'

For the past few days, I've been repairing most of the early pages and it's coming out better than I hoped. At least if not better, at least it will look consistent. 

So for the time being, as a filler, let me introduce a little bit of something that I've been working for the past few weeks; sketches or drawings that I am using as a reference for future work in progress.

This work is, in simply speaking, to explore the sci fi genre. I can't say much for now not because it's super top secret and I'm not sharing but because without a body of work to show, talking too much would be just verbose and pointless.

The idea came while I was working on Liga Prajurit but was never started until the final semester degree of art school where I realized it's potential. After finally finishing degree and Liga Prajurit, I continued it's research and development until now.

Here are some of the works recently done for the work,

Drones/robots that can be ridden, may act on their own or by even remote. Functions as personal transportation, reconnaissance, fighter/bombers.



Example of trading ships/battleships. Some of these ships have dual functions; in peace time, functions as an R&R ship for travellers or trading barge. In war time, functions as a fully armed battle ship.



Wartime only ship. Removes all civilian/trading uses for complete military use; mounting an anti-ship railgun.

While they are not final, simply used as an early reference, should be enough to give a rough idea of how it will look.

Done using Flash 8 Basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...