Tuesday 9 July 2013

Liga Prajurit Page 24-35 Update

Finally, this has been long overdue.

I hope it's worth the wait, enjoy!













You may notice that some pages seem very empty. This is either because I really have no idea WHAT to put there or where to put any sort of backgrounds sometimes.. I guess I still haven't fully grasped the establishing shot thing which I hoped to have worked but I guess I overdone it.

Another thing is that I've been having consistencies problem while doing these pages. Reason being is that I stopped for a very long time since the second part (13-23 pages) and during that time, I did not only improved a lot in terms of technical and compositioning but even simplifying the faces and the designs as well. This is very noticeable in the early pages that were much more detailed and I wish to fix them after finishing the last pages of the comic. The simplification not only helps in giving a much smoother look but it also helps in drawing the characters with much faster speed and I really want to do these pages fast.

I will rework on these noticeably awkward pages but as for now, hope you'll still be able to enjoy the works so far. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...