Saturday 16 March 2013

Final Semester's sketches

I actually planned to upload these sketches after IF they have been confirmed usable.. But then again, if they do fail to be approved by the lecturers, then I thought, this could probably still work as personal work sketches.

Plus I needed to update the blog with something worth noting. (Apologies for not being able to update as often.)

I'll explain more on this project AFTER I've confirmed that it can be proceeded by my lecturers. Until then, basically it's about development of ideas from starting of as works of 'appreciation of local history' into 'WHAT IF... ' scenarios.

1st development,




2nd development,


Stay tuned!

PS: for excellent Jawi-readers, if you notice in the second work in the 2nd development part, the whole diagram is written in Jawi.. I reckon some words might need revising as my Jawi itself is getting rusty, so I ask for anyone that could, if you found any errors or misspellings, please do let me know. Please and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...