Wednesday 7 January 2015

Dani - Introduction

Finally finished the first 8 which is just the introduction part that should be enough to show how it's going so far.










Dani has been my most exciting work I've done so far. Even more so than Suvarnabumi. Probably because there's a lot of things I can control, less on heavy ideas and I can focus fully on strengthening more on technical skills.

I'm hoping of going with series/main with this. God knows for how long I can keep doing it but one can dream, right? There'll be more to come, that's for sure.

But in the meantime, I hope you enjoy the 8 pages introduction. For non-malay readers, I apologize because I don't think I'll be translating this soon until maybe after the work is done which could be a very long while. Hope the black and white ink goodness could still entertain you.

Thank you everyone who read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...