Wednesday 10 December 2014

Dani - Syazwin 2





Can't think up of a proper title :P

Just wanted to post that I'm still working on this and it's coming. This is also just wanted to play around with another character I just recently finished.

Also just to add from my previous post, a generous friend of mine managed to turn this comic into a proper android app in apk format before. I installed it and it works... mostly. Of course, I doubt a lot would try but still, this is pretty fun for the most part.

The second part of the story is being done and while there is a few pages of action going on, I noticed that there's still just as much talking as the first part. I can only hope it can be just read through with ease and quickness because that's all there is to it in single panel pages comics like these.

I also notice there are A LOT of mobile app comics out there recently, I actually find it interesting. Still not sure how THIS will work out but still, am going to try finish at least one episode anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...